Community Recovery Centers in New Hampshire
Please bear with us while we develop this page for your use. Thank you so much.
Reality CheckReality Check
Services At The Center
Get a Recovery Coach
Recovery Coaches will give you support, guidance, and encouragement to build strong recovery and a support network. You will get support to build community connections, be reunified with family, and get employment, housing, and other needed assistance.
- Identify your strengths and personal attributes
- Outline life goals and create a wellness plan
- Look at legal, familial, and economic issues
- Help you earn a GED, diploma, or degree
- Improve financial education and credit score
- Provide recovery follow-up for up to 3 years
- Use recovery-oriented employment services to build your resume, teach interview skills, job search, or start a business
Coaches are mobile and will travel to emergency rooms, businesses, homes, and schools — wherever they are needed.